1. I'm a Master of Physics.
2. I have a tea obsession.
3. It's been nearly a whole year since I moved away from my mother's permanently. I have no intention of going back.
4. My all-time favourite food in the world is Pad Thai from Wagamamas.
5. I don't watch live TV anymore
6. I've somehow found myself a musician to manage. He's absolutely wonderful. He's also my ex, which seems to bother other people more than it does me.
7. I'm so horrendously mixed race that I can't even remember half of the races I'm supposed to have sections of.
8. I really really love panel shows.
9. Discworld will always be my favourite fantasy series. When Terry Pratchett passes I will cry.
10. I tend to name portable music players after planets (Mars, Jupiters), laptops after sweet foods (McVities, Fingers), and phones get some OS-variant of my real name (Feandroid, Fearndroid, etc.)
Qs from Flythyme:
1. What was the worst thing you have ever eaten and did you eat it willingly?
The worst thing I ever ate was avocado. The taste and the texture just did not go at all. I tried it willingly but never again ._.;;
2. You have the ability to own any car in the world ever made - what would it be?
3. What are the first three songs that play when you shuffle your library?
The Killers - A Dustline Fairytale
Kigurumi - Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten (from Sgt Frog)
Every Little Thing - Life Cycle
Thoughts: Boy this library is old...2/3 are songs I first found when I was 16 and are Japanese...
4. If you can have one superpower: what would it be and why?
I think I'd like electricity powers. If I could figure out how to charge my gadgets with it, it'd save me from worrying about battery usage. Yes, given the scope of all the powers in the world I'd look for something practical. Also I'd just love to prank people with tiny electric shots and messing around with static charges!
5. What is the most embarrassing story from your childhood?
I pretended to fall asleep in Reception (like Kindergarten) so that I didn't have to read infront of everyone else. I actually fell asleep and woke up back at home ._.;;;
6. What's your favorite picture of yourself?
I posted it recently; it's one of me on my 21st birthday, after 2 glasses of wine, kindly regarding my birthday cake. It looks like I'm listening to it.
7. What's your dream career?
Lady of Leisure. Wait, career...uh...head of a media empire/writer/concept artist. Tea lady. Uh. Polymath? My dream career would be doing whatever I felt like doing at that time, but getting paid to do so.
8. You won the lottery! What's the most realistic way you can see yourself spending the money?
Quitting my day job and opening either a tea house, or a travelling tea party van, or starting the short-run printing business in order to build up my media empire.
9. You have to choose: a "love story of epic proportion" movie retelling of 1984 or Justin Bieber becoming your neighbor
NNNNNGH. Love Story of Epic Proportion retelling of 1984. It will pain me (but hopefully in time I'd be able to forget...), but not as much as crazy screaming girl fans will pain me forever. heh heh.
10. You switch bodies for 48 hours with the last person you interacted with... how screwed are you?
I'm A, one of my coworkers. I might be a bit screwed because his girlfriend is so pretty that I'd just want to look at her and not actually do anything else...or maybe I wouldn't be screwed in that case. I don't think I'd suffer too much, except for getting home. I have no idea where he lives. Whoops.